Are you Really Pregnant?
There are some common signs of pregnancy, but they aren’t always accurate: Missed Period, Slight Bleeding, Swollen / Tender Breasts, Fatigue / Tiredness, Nausea / Morning Sickness, Feeling bloated, Backaches, Headaches, Frequent, Urination, Food Cravings or Food Aversions, Slightly higher body temperature. Read more ...
Free Confidential Pregnancy Tests and Counseling
St Catherine provides medical-quality pregnancy tests. During pregnancy, a woman's body produces a hormone called hCG, found in urine and blood. Our tests can detect the hCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception, or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period, and are 99% accurate.
We provide limited ultrasound exams to determine how far along you are and whether or not your pregnancy is developing normally. Read more ...
- Crisis Options Counseling
- Referrals to Specialists
- Free prenatal care up to 30 weeks
- STI / STD testing (free testing for gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV)
- We can prescribe treatment for STI / STDs
Free Pregnancy Services Up to 30 Weeks
We provide individualized personal care for you and your baby. Thirty weeks allows ample time to get insurance, enroll in WIC, and choose the right delivering provider. Read more...
Monthly Checkups / Healthy Mom and Baby
We will see you every four weeks to monitor the growth and development of your baby as well as making sure that you stay healthy. Checkups include urinalysis, baby growth checks, fetal doppler, and basic mom wellness.
Individual Needs & Community Referrals
- We can you help you find the resources you need to have a stress free pregnancy.
- Assistance with applications: Medicaid, WIC
- Community and Material Pregnancy Resources - Prenatal vitamins, maternity clothing
- Referrals: Nutritional, Labor Preparation, Financial Assistance, Mental Health, etc